Untuk order SIM Unlock iPhone, silahkan akses ke https://z2cell.com/product-category/unlock/unlock-sim/unlock-sim-iphone/
How to Unlock an iPhone?
Please take backup of your iTunes before you start (for safety reasons of losing data)
NOTE: USING THE SAME PROVIDER SIM CARD (THE PHONE IS LOCKED TO) TO DO RESTORE WORKS BEST FOR THIS PROCESS! You can use a DIFFERENT carrier GSM sim card as well.
Make sure you are using the most UPDATED version of Itunes 12.3.2 or whatever is current version.
Make sure you update your iphone software to 9.2.1 or newest software available during restore for your phone model.
Here is link in case: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
1. Please make sure that you are running the latest version of iTunes software on your computer. You can check it at http://www.apple.com/itunes/download
The next 2 steps are optional to unlock your iPhone, but these 2 steps will make sure that your iPhone is running the latest operating system software. If you do not have the original carrier SIM card or do not wish to update your firmware, please go to step 4.
2. If you’ve the SIM card from your original network (the network your iPhone is currently locked to), insert it. Connect your iPhone to your computer using the Dock Connector to USB cable provided with your iPhone.
3. Update your iPhone’s software in iTunes (It’s running the latest iPhone Operating System or iOS).
4. Insert a SIM card from a new service provider into your iPhone. It doesn’t has to be a SIM card from the network you wish to unlock – it can be any valid SIM card from ANY network provider (GSM SIM CARDS ONLY). Verizon & Sprint are not GSM SIM CARDS.
Inserting Sim – original iPhone
Inserting Sim – iPhone 3G & iPhone 3Gs
Inserting Sim – iPhone 4, iPhone 4s & iPhone 5
5. By inserting new SIM card, connect your iPhone to your computer and wait for iTunes to detect your phone.
6. Once it’s been detected, disconnect the iPhone from your computer and wait for 20 seconds or so.
7. Reconnect your iPhone to your computer and wait for iTunes to detect it again.
8. Once your iPhone is detected for 2nd time, the process is completed and your iPhone will be unlocked. After searching for few seconds, you’ll see your new carrier logo appear in the top left hand corner on the screen of your iPhone’s. This unlock is permanent and you can update your iPhone’s firmware at anytime. Some new devices such as iPHONE 6/6S might not show this. You can test with a GSM Sim card (to verify you get signal)
If you wish to see the unlock screen below within iTunes to confirm this is an official unlock, simply perform a restore within iTunes and once your iPhone is restored you will be presented with the message“Congratulation’s, your iPhone has been unlocked” once the restore has completed. Some new devices such as iPHONE 6/6S might not show this. You can test with a GSM Sim card (to verify you get signal)
iPhone No Service After Factory Unlock Troubleshooting Guide
If you get No Service on iPhone after factory unlocking you can fix it here. I used info here from different forums, websites and from my own experience and notes from our clients.
There is a part of our customers who are facing No Service problem on their iPhone, especially 3GS owners with iPad Baseband or after using Ultrasn0w unlock. Also there can be on iPhone No Service after restore or update, activation or deactivation with Redsn0w or SAM tool, even after jailbreak.
As to activation and activation you can read separate guide on how to fix activation problems on iPhone after factory unlock.
The problem is not in unlocking. In other words it is better that your iPhone shows No Service than Invalid Sim card or Sim card is not supported.
If iPhone is still locked to AT&T it will never accept other Sim. If you see No Service that means that iPhone accepted the Sim and there are can be tons of other reasons but not in unlocking and here I’ll try to describe most of them.
Most Common iPhone No Service Errors and How To Fix Them
1. The easiest method, and I can confirm that it works in most cases, to reset network settings:
- Insert unsupported Sim card, open Settings on iPhone, go to General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings.
- Also some say you can try to Erase All Content and Settings but before it do a backup and I heard that it could harm your device.
2. In Setting you will see AirPlane mode which you can also use to fix No Service on iPhone as well:
- Insert Sim card and turn on/off Airplane mode several time while it will pick the signal.
3. Also while your iPhone is on, pop the Sim card out and turn off the power. Insert Sim card and turn iPhone On. Or, turn iPhone on, pop up the Sim card, turn iPhone on and insert Sim card. It worked for many.
4. Go to Settings – General – Cellular/Network and turn on Cellular Data, Enable 3G, Data Roaming and wait for the signal. If they already on – turn it off and wait for the signal.
Note: Some say that you need just reboot iPhone holding two buttons and you will get service.
5. No Service iPhone problem can be after activating and deactivating iPhone using just app as SAMPrefs (SAM unlock tool) or Redsn0w. In this case follow steps in method 6.
6. If methods above don’t work to fix No Service on iPhone, you can try the third method which is the best because it works in 90% cases:
1). Insert non-AT&T Sim card in iPhone and connect it to iTunes using USB.
2). When iTunes detects your device perform a backup and after backup just click Restore.
Note: First try just Restore, without holding Shift/Option. Also you can try to restore putting iPhone first into DFU mode.
3). Wait till the program finish restore and you will see two options in iTunes:
- Restore from a backup;
- Set up iPhone as a new phone.
so choose Set up as a new.
4). After installing iPhone as a new you will need to pass activation steps, so do it with non-AT&T Sim card inserted and wait for the Signal.
If nothing, read and perform methods (1,2,3,4) described above.
7. iPad baseband. There are many iPhones 3GS still running iPad baseband (06.15.00) which you or previous user installed on iPhone for Ultrasn0w unlock. That could be the reason of No Service as well.
First check the baseband of your iPhone: Settings – General – About- Modem Firmware and if you see 06.15.00 – this is iPad baseband and you need to downgrade it. You need redsn0w tool for this. Do steps below:
- Download Redsn0w (blog.iphone-dev.org) and run it as Administrator if on Windows.
- Use Redsn0w to enter DFU mode: in redsn0w go to Extras – Just Boot and follow on screen instructions to put the device into DFU mode.
- When your device will successfully enter DFU launch iTunes and restore iPhone in iTunes.
- Enter DFU again.
- Now download the latest iOS version (getios.com).
- In redsn0w go to Extras – Select IPSW and choose the iOS file you downloaded.
- Go back to the main window of redsn0w and click Jailbreak.
- Choose Downgrade from iPad baseband and uncheck Install Cydia and click Next.
That’s it. After the process you will have service and can make calls.
8. Very often when you try to cut the Sim card yourself many do it wrong and iPhone can’t detect the Sim. You better order the Sim of the carrier you want to use on iPhone.
9. Sometimes there is really no service of the carrier you want to use in the area you are. There can be just no coverage. Or the Sim you try to use is not active anymore. In these case you need to contact the carrier.
10. Other reason of No Service on factory unlocked iPhone is the antenna of your device. Yes, it could also be a hardware issue and your iPhone has a bad antenna and it can’t catch the signal. In this case just contact or go to the Apple Store and ask them to check it for you. If it would be antenna they would give you the new iPhone.
That’s it. All this info was found on different forums, blogs and from the own experience of our clients. Just try every of them and read every no service fix very carefully. Also you can always contact Apple care or the carrier of the Sim card you need to use.
And remember, if iPhone got No Service issue it doesn’t mean that it is not unlocked. If device would still be locked it never accept and activate iPhone with other Sim card.
– See more at: http://www.att-iphone-unlock.com/iphone-no-service-factory-unlock-troubleshooting-guide/#sthash.LAUsA677.dpu
Make sure the Iphone is updated to the current 6.1.4 or latest version for your model
Make sure ITUNES is updated to the 11.0.4 or current version.
Also try doing this process again on another computer. Sometimes this helps the issue too. Also Fly mode on/off, remove/insert SIM, plug/unplug from computer, connect/disconnect iTunes
If the phone is reported STOLEN/LOST it will not work on USA GSM. It will ONLY work overseas.
Also if the phone is NOT ACTIVATED, it will not work. You will need to activate it by using an ACTIVE AT&T USA sim card through Itunes.
The phone will not work on Sprint/Verizon/Net10
If your phone is not unlocking or getting signal, PLEASE perform the backup/restore once again (above). Sometimes it takes upto 3 times to get it provisioned and unlocked. Also another solution is also trying to do another restore on another computer. Many times this has done the trick too.
Frequently ASKED QUESTIONS?
1. Can i update to IOS 7? YES you can. It does not affect anything. Please make sure your phone is the most updated verision when restoring
2. Will my phone relock ever? No, this is a permanent process.
3. Can you unlock the IPHONE 5 yet? YES WE CAN.
4. Do you unlock any other providers besides AT&T USA, Telus Canada? No we just unlock these for Retail only.
5. Does Itunes Version matter? Make sure your ITUNES is updated to the MOST current version.
6. How can I tell my iphone is unlocked for sure? Best way is by putting in a GSM (NON supported sim) and seeing if you can dial out. Usually after restore process it will alert you that the phone is unlocked as well too. ITUNES will not always show a message showing the phone is unlocked, so testing it with a foreign sim is best bet.
7. How do i set up MMS? http://www.unlockit.co.nz/mobilesettings/
What if your phone shows up as NOT ACTIVATED?
You need to use an AT&T active sim card to activate or get the last owner billing zip code & last 4 of social. Please make sure you DONT confuse UNLOCKING with Activating it. They are two different things.
I received the message “activated” or “unlocked” but when I plug it into iTunes, nothing happens.
– Try connecting to iTunes, perform a back up then restore.
Phone is Jailbroken and will not allow me to do a restore
– You must put your iPhone into whats call “DFU mode”.
– Open iTunes and connect the iPhone to your PC/Mac.
– Press and hold the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time.
– After exactly 10 seconds release the Sleep/Wake button. Continue holding the home button until you iTunes pops up a message telling you that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. Now you can do a restore on your iPhone.
* Note: It may take a few attempts to get your iPhone into DFU mode. Generally, I hold down both buttons then release the Home button just before I think the Apple logo would appear. If you are still holding both buttons down and you see the Apple logo you are holding them down for too long!
How To Unlock IPHONE METHOD 2
1) Get an INVALID SIM card from any carriers such as (T-Mobile, Simple Mobile, etc.) and insert it into your iPhone (3G,3GS,4,4S). (*Note: iPhone 4 and 4S must be a 128k MicroSim Card to be recognize in the iPhone)
2) Plug your iPhone along with the INVALID SIM card into your computer. (*Note: Your iTunes must be updated to the lastest version)
3) Wait a few seconds for your iPhone to be recognized in iTunes and iTunes will attempt to activate your iPhone.
4) A message will pop up in the iTunes screen as “Invalid SIM card No Sim supported”, or a blank screen.
5) Now, simply unplug your iPhone and insert ONLY an official AT&T Sim card into your phone.
6) Plug your iPhone along with the official AT&T Sim card into the computer again and iTunes will attempt to activate your iPhone through the Apple Server.
7) Once this stage has completed, you should see a screen that displays “Congratulations, your iPhone has been unlocked!”
8) From here you have completed the factory iPhone unlock activation and you are ready to insert your other carrier’s Sim Card (T-Mobile, Simple Mobile, Etc.).
9) Signal should show and your iPhone has been unlocked and ready to use!
In certain circumstances the above instructions does not work to activate your unlock ticket, follow the next instructions to activate your unlock ticket using the restore method:
1) Make sure your iPhone’s Sim Card tray is empty. (If you have an INVALID SIM Card inserted in your iPhone, you won’t be able to access iTunes to restore.)
2) Plug your iPhone into your computer and wait until your iPhone is fully recognized in your iTunes. (*Note: Please make sure your iTunes is updated to the latest version).
3) Click the “Restore” button and proceed with the backup and terms and agreement acceptance.
4) Once the restore process has started, insert your INVALID SIM Card (T-Mobile, Simple Mobile, Etc.) into your iPhone.
5) Wait for the restore process to complete and iPhone to reboot.
6) Once your iPhone has rebooted, iTunes will activate your iPhone with your unlock ticket using your INVALID SIM Card.
7) You should see a message displayed in iTunes, “Congratulations, your iPhone has been unlocked!”
😎 From here you are done, you should start receiving signal from your carrier (T-Mobile, Simple Mobile, Etc.)
9) Your iPhone is now factory unlocked permanently and you can update freely in the future for newer iOS updates.
NOTE: This is the only “lifetime” unlock solution for Apple iPhone as the IMEI is registered as “Unlocked” in Apple database. Your phone will always be unlocked even after each new update of your phone firmware!
Also at times the checker might be down and show SIM LOCKED : YES. Please ignore. If we state the phone is locked, its definitely unlocked. Most ONLINE CHECKERS are wrong since APPLE keeps making minor changes daily and it throws off checker.
Why my Apple iPhone is locked?
When you purchase a cell phone it is often offered at a discounted price by the cellular network. In return for this generosity they “lock” your Apple iPhone to their network, so that you can only use their network for making and receiving calls. This means that you cannot use the SIM card of another network, and if you try to do so the phone will display “Phone Restricted”, “Contact Service Provider”, “Enter Unlock Code” or a similar message. Unlocking the phone removes this lock, allowing you to use your Apple iPhone on any GSM wireless network anywhere in the world.
Why should I unlock my Apple iPhone?
• Save a fortune abroad, by using cheap local SIM cards rather than expensive roaming tariffs.
• As usually subsidize the cost of the phone, by unlocking it you are increasing the resale value of your Apple iPhone by up to 300%.
• Use your work and personal SIM card in your unlocked Apple iPhone no need to carry two phones again.
• Get the best value tariffs by swapping SIM cards to take advantage of the latest offers.
• You never send your Apple iPhone to anybody.
• Fast and easy. Instructions are free. Unlocking itself takes 1-3 minutes.
• No opening your Apple iPhone and risk of damage to your device.
• Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
• No complicated software or hardware just enters code, and your Apple iPhone is PERMANENTLY unlocked.
• Is safe and does not void Apple iPhone’s warranty.
• Unlocking is a one-time event. It works for the life of your Apple iPhone.
Will I have to unlock my Apple iPhone every time I change SIM Card?
No, even if you upgrade the software (flash) or hard reset your Apple iPhone, it remains permanently unlocked, no matter what you do to it.
What is a SIM Card?
A SIM card or Subscriber Identity Module is a portable memory chip used in GSM phones. The SIM Card allows users to change phones by simply removing the SIM Card from one cell phone and inserting it into another. The SIM holds personal identity information, cell phone number, phone book, text messages and other data.
How does the remote unlocking work?
Upon successful order submission, we will process your Apple iPhone’s unique IMEI number and email back an unlock code.
What does IMEI mean?
The International Mobile Equipment Identity or IMEI is a 15 digit serial number unique to every GSM cell phone. We generate the unlocking code from the IMEI, this is called remote unlocking.
How to get the IMEI#?
Enter *#06# into your phone to retrieve the unique 15 digit IMEI number. It can also be found printed on the back of the phone underneath the battery.
Is cable and software required?
No software or cable is required at all.
How Safe is it and is it guaranteed to Work?
Removing the network restriction on your Apple iPhone with unlocking codes is the safest and fastest way to unlock a cell phone. There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Apple iPhone or void warranty. You simply enter the unlock codes directly into your Apple iPhone via the Apple iPhone’s keypad to remove the network restriction. We guarantee it to work or your money back.
Is cell phone unlocking legal?
Yes is legal. On November 26, 2006, the U.S. Copyright Office ruled that consumers can legally unlock their cell phones in order to use them with rival carriers. Some times you might be able to ask your network to provide you with an unlock code. However, they will only do this for free if you have completed your contract. Obviously most networks don’t want you moving away from their network so they will often charge extortionate rates to unlock your Apple iPhone and you can also be made to wait up to 3 weeks to receive your unlock codes.